Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time for Change!!!

Dear Utah County,

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the last 10 years of my life!!! You have provided MANY good times & few sad times!! I experienced a LOT of "firsts" with you & there will always be a place for you in my heart!! I will miss the friendships/acquaintances I've made & I hope that they can continue on with the many advances in technology that allow for contact over "long distances"!!!

The change of which I speak is that I will be working for a new State Farm agent in Salt Lake and therefore will be moving north. For the time being I get to stay with my AMAZZZZING Parents & wonderful Sister!!! I'm VERY excited to be closer to my family & I'm also VERY excited to experience new things & hopefully make new friends!!

To all my "southern" friends...I will miss you tremendously & please know that I LOVE you ALL!!!! You have all played a BIG part in who I've become & I know of no way to express how much each of you mean to me!!! I hope that we can still stay in contact thru Facebook, blogs, emails, etc!!

LYB!!!!!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

This made me cry skoot.. You hold such a dear place in my heart. I sincerely hope we can continue to have adventures together and not rely on facebook and blogs.. I seriously love you.

Unknown said...

Skoot Diggity, The first summer that I am going to be around for 4-wheeling adventures and now you're going to be gone. I'm not going to lie, I'm not too happy about it but cherish your friendship a ton. You are an awesome example to everyone. Love you buddy.

Skoot D said...

Oh Chultz...please don't cry!!! I'm only 45 mins away!! Now you have an excuse to come to Salt Lake!!!!

Chetter...I'm only moving to Bountiful so I'm still pretty close!! I'd be MORE than willing to go some weekend!!!! just gimme a few days notice to schedule it!!!!