Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy THANKSgiving!!!!!

Today has been a day of MUCH pondering & reflection!!! During this P&R I've decided to join the blogging world!! I'm going to confess right now...I'm NOT going to be very good at this & MANY times it might not make ANY sense!! I'm NOT creative nor good with my words, but hey...that's the world of Skoot!!!

I'd ESPECIALLY like to take this opportunity to let ALL my Family & Friends know how much I LOVE and APPRECIATE ALL that they do for me!!! I'm SOOOOOO grateful that each & EVERYONE of you have been a part of my life...no matter how small or BIG that part has been!!!!!


LYB!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm thankful for you too :) Haha yay for blogging.

Jodi Lou said...

LOVE YOU BIG BRO!!!

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

I just wanted to say hi on your new blog!! So hi!

Mrs. Wright said...

skooters,...i LOVE your blog! i'm glad you started one,...it will be a great way for you to remember and look back on the special happenings in your life! just in case you forget,....WE MISS YOU!