Sunday, January 25, 2009

Panasonic PT-LB60NTU Projector

This is a very, VERY tough decision, but it's one that NEEDS to be made!! I've decided to post this here first wanting my Friends to have first choice!!

I NEED to sell my projector!! I've had a nice run with it, but I need the $$ more than I need the "toy"!!

As most of you know it travels well & is VERY easy to set up!! It's in EXCELLENT condition!!

If you're wanting to use it other places than your home you will need a separate DVD player (which I've got one I could sell with it for REALLY cheap) & someway to emit sound!! (Sorry...I'm NOT selling the Bose!!!) I'm initially asking for $1,200 (OBO, which includes a replacement bulb)!!



LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Kuulei and Nick said...

My heart is broken in two to see the projector go. Perhaps in better times a new one can make a joyful return. LYB!