Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jodi's HAPPY Day 2009!!!!!

Friday (01/30/2009) was Jodi's b-day!!! So...that night we had a little family gathering!! We were lucky to get MOST of us together (we missed you Taylor & Rachel!!!)

I LOVE getting together with my family...whatever the occasion!!! The main reason is cause of the LOVE & excitement that is shown when we get together!! Take for instance this get-together...as I pulled into the driveway & got out of Pepe', Kannon was on the porch yelling out my name over & over & over & over again!!! I LOVE being LOVED!!!!!

{Kannon preparing the table for dinner!! MMMM...Mandarin!!!!}


{Jodi blowing out the 2 candles!!! Jared & Mic watching on!!!}


{Kannon LOVES being where the fun is!!!}


{Kannon just could NOT wait to get to the cupcakes!!!
He SURE LOVES messy foods!!!}




{The aftermath to the Miller parties!!!!}


LYB!!!!!

No comments: