Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Looked Out the Window & What Did I See...

I know that I'm VERY late at posting this blog, expecially [yes...I know I spelled it wrong ;0) ] since just about everyone I know experienced this, but what the h***!!!

So, I LOVE the outdoors!! I LOVE being in the outdoors!! I LOVE playing in the outdoors!! I LOVE the outdoor weather...most of the time!! There's just something fascinating to me about 6 inches of snow on "Tax Day" of all days!!! It seems to me like someone else is morning as well!!! LOVE You Mother Nature!!!!!


LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Kuulei and Nick said...

I know I'm late in reading this post. We appreciate the update though. We didn't have the luxury of 6 inches of snow, all we have is an extremely hot day, I guess we COULD just go to the beach and make sand angels. LYB!!!