Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A VERY Special THANK YOU!!!!!

This last week/weekend has been one full of emotions for many reasons!! But the toughest part was leaving a place & people that have become very dear to me!! Change is good yet SOOO hard on the heart!! I'm VERY grateful for the acceptance I have felt in this place where oftimes I was as a fish out of water!! There is no way for me to put into words the gratitude I feel for these LOVing individuals that opened their arms & hearts & willing accepted an "outsider" into their midst!!! Thank you SOOOO much "Ladies" for what you've done for me over these last 9 months!!! I owe you all my life!! I hope y'all will call on me for ANYthing!!! I will miss you ALL & will LOVE you always!!! All joking aside!!!!!

LYB!!!!!

2 comments:

Hayley England Kling said...

Love ya Skoot!! We miss you already...you better come visit. We have a movie day planned for this Friday so be there or be square :)

Jenna said...

We miss you too! I'm at your desk now and it just doesn't seem quite right!