Sunday, February 1, 2009

MNB: Monday Night Bowling

Last summer we had a "connection" at a bowling alley in Orem & therefore would bowl once a week (& sometimes more)!!! It became quite an AWESOME (& MUCH missed) "tradition"!!! This last Monday a few of the "old gang" got together to re-live the "tradition"!!

{Some of the old gang...Ben P, Jessica, Cecily, Lisa & Andrea!!
Also...someone's breaking the rules!!!!}
{Don't I have just AMAZING form?!?!?!}
{My new camera has many features that I'm just discovering...this one is called Color Accent}
{This camera features is Color Swap...Caley's sweater WAS green & the cup WAS blue!!!}


LYB!!!!!

3 comments:

Jodi Lou said...

Remember that time I was telling you that I simply adore you BUT that you over-use the caps lock and quotation marks?! Well...this post would be one of those examples. :oP

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Hey Skoot! Ok, I just thought I would warn you...my mom is trying to set you up with this woman from my home ward in california. She is thirty six and is really so pretty and and fun. She loves the outdoors. My mom told her to look at your blog but she wants me to ask you if you were opposed to talking to her or whatever!? I know this is crazy!!!!

Mrs. Wright said...

WOW Skooters! That is some serious form you have! It's so fun to hang out with friends and do these activities. We miss you. Will we ever get Skoot time again?