Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Don't Know!!!

Earlier this evening I attended a fireside where a dear friend, Jack R Christianson, was the speaker!!  He is such an amazing man with an even MORE AMAZING testimony!!  I could listen to him speak ALL day EVERY day!!  Everytime I hear him speak I get HIGHLY motivated to become a gospel scholar!!  Of course, we all know that that's a long shot, eggspecially since I struggle reading!!  It's not that I can't, it's just that I don't like to!!  I'm a very visually stimulated individual!!

I'm VERY grateful for the experiences & stories that Bro Jack shares, and more eggspecially for his testimony!!  He's an emotional individual & it makes me feel a LOT better about the fact that my emotions, like my whole family, is right on the surface!!

I'm SOOO grateful for the gospel & the knowledge of this!!  I'm VERY grateful for all the examples that I have in my life!!

LYB!!!!!

No comments: