Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nick's B-day Celebration 2009!!!

So...I LOVE to eat & I LOVE to celebrate special occasions & when the opportunity comes that they come hand-in-hand...I'm ALL for it!!!

Tuesday (03/03/09) was my good friend Nick's b-day!! He's not been around to join in the festivities the last couple of years because he's is in the Caribbean going to medical skool @ St George's University. This year HE'S lucky enough to have his new wife, Ku'ulei, there to celebrate it with him!! I miss them both VERY much, but that's not the point of this blog!! The point is...well...there really is no "point" I just wanted to let Nick & Ku'ulei know that we're thinking of them if though they're MILES away!! I hope you had a good one Buddy!!! BACOCNAOI...ACS!!!!!!

This year a few of Nick's friends got together at Bangkok Grill (one of Nick's favorite food establishments) to commemorate Nick's arrival to this world!! 3 out of the 4 of us enjoyed the Masaman (my FAVorite!!!) It was good getting together!! Oh how I miss the old days!!!

{Skoot, MandyAnn, Rob & Ben P enjoyin the BG!!}

I hope EVERYONE...ESPECIALLY Nick & Ku'ulei...had a WUNDERBAR day this last Tuesday!!! Whether it was celebrating a special day or just having a "good one"!!!

LYB!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristan Carter said...

Hey...Looks like you are still enjoying life. Thanks for leaving me a comment..how are you doing?

Kuulei and Nick said...

You are so very sweet Skoot, We think about you often and wish we could be with our dear friends in Utah. We'll be there soon enough. Thanks so much for keeping us in your thoughts. We love you tons!
LYB!!!