Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jared's B-day Dinner & Playing w/Mator_05232009

This last weekend started as another one filled with fun AND family!!!

I LOVE special occasions which provide excuses for us to get together!! This time it started out with a celebration of Jared's birth!! Jared chose to have dinner at the Macaroni Grill in downtown Salt Lake!! It wasn't the best meal we've eaten together, but we were together...that's all that matters!!

{The Fam at Macaroni Grill}



Saturday we took Mator out for some Memorial Day fun!! I was VERY nervous that it was going to be SUPER crowded due to the holiday, but to my surprise...there was NO ONE there!!! And when I say "no one" I'm not exaggerating!!! You can see in the slide show below that I'm telling the truth!! I had such a GRRRREAT time, even though I mostly just spent my time sitting with the none-riders!! I LOVE being with my family & seeing others having fun & being happy!!!



LYB!!!!!

No comments: