Monday, May 25, 2009

Squaw Peak Trail_Memorial Day 2009

I've gotta start this blog out by stating/testifying that I believe WHOLE-HEARTEDLY in guardian angels!! Even for the unwise!!!

Today my good friend Spencer & I went ATVing & after completing some work that he had to do on this wonderfully BE-A-UTIFUL Memorial Day, we hit the canyon!! Spencer was able to convince a friend of his & her roommate to join us!! We had some great fun, including PB&J or PB&H for lunch, snow slide climbing & LOTS of nature!! I LOVE being in the outdoors & friends make it all that more enjoyable!!



LYB!!!!!

{Spencer Going Over Snow Slide}


PS - I've been advised to not show me coming across the Snow Slide!! If you'd like to see it you'll have to talk to me in person!! Or maybe I'll post it later...we'll see!! LY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm - your Mother has seen the video on FaceBook, so you might as well post it here.
Love, Mom

Matt and Crystal said...

you're friends with Spencer Crosland?! Small world....thats one of my best friends brother in laws! i thought it was cool :)