Thursday, August 13, 2009

NEW Arrival...Charlotte Paula Miller_08122009

Yesterday was ANOTHER momentous day in our family!! My brother, Chuck, & his amazing wife & her little boy, Haley & Kannon, welcomed to this world a BE-A-UTIFUL little girl...Charlotte Paula Miller!!! She was born at approximately 11:10pm, she weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz & measured 19 1/2 in long!! Chuck's been keeping Charlotte's middle name a secret...not really a secret, but they've been trying to think of a "good" one & I guess yesterday while Chuck & Haley were at lunch (or dinner...I don't remember the EXACT specifics) they were mentioning names & once they said Paula (my Mother's ONLY sibling who passed away last year after battling cancer) Chuck said the Spirit hit him like a "ton of bricks" & the rest is history!! As those of you who know us Miller's, once we got the text from Chuck announcing the "newbies" name we all burst out in sobs!!! I absolutely LOVE my family!!!

I wanted to get some shots last night with my camera, but once I got in the room I didn't want to flash the baby out, so I got a few on my iPhone!! I will post more as they become available, but here's the few I took!! ENJOY!!!

{Kannon & Me Outside the Hospital}

{Grampa, Kannon & Jodi Awaiting the Announcement}

{Grampa Miller With Baby Charlotte}

{Aunt Jodi With Baby Charlotte}

{Baby Charlotte Already Showing Her Fun Side}

{Baby Charlotte Scoping Things Out}

{Baby Charlotte Close Ups}


Welcome to THE Family, Charlotte Paula Miller!!! You are LOVEd!!!!

LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congratulations and love you all!