Sunday, August 9, 2009

Park City & Oakley Cabin _July 24-25 2009

I'm SOOO grateful for the times that I get to spend with my family!! A lot of times we don't do much, but when we DO get together & DO do something we have TONS of fun!! Even though sometimes there might be some injuries!! But the scars can be well worth it, eh Jodes?!?!

For the last several years my family plans a trip to Park City in celebration of my Mother's b-day. This year there was just WAY too much happening around the 1st of the month & the only weekend we could all get together was the 24th!! My brother Chuck's bishop has a cabin in Oakley UT & Chuck arranged it so that we could have a few night there. It was SOOO much fun!!! Thnx Chuck & Haley for working out the details!!!



I'm hoping that in the future I can be more prompt in posting my blogs so that I can take the time to not make a slide show & be able to explain the pics more, but for now...DEAL WITH IT!!!
LYB!!!!!

No comments: