Monday, October 5, 2009

Ferron Peach Days Demolition Derby_09122009

Oh the FUN days of Summer!!! And the MANY city "days"!! There's the Pleasant Grove "Strawberry Days" & rodeo, the Payson "Onion Days" & the Ferron "Peach Days" & demolition derby!! MMMM...fruit & cream!!! What an AMAZING combination!!!!

Last year was my first year at the Ferron PD & DD. It wasn't really the best experience of my life, but it WAS entertaining seeing who comes out to these things (soo WT)!!

This year I was able to make it down earlier in the day so I got to spend some time with my friend's family & friends!!!









{I LOVE the white trashness of the demo derby!!!}

{Mulletts RULE!!!!}

{I was laughing SOOO hard when I saw this shirt!!!
I just HAD to get a pic of it!!!}



LYB!!!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey!! I thought you were taking a picture of me?!

Skoot D said...

After your "comment" about the pic I put on the BYU Tailgate blog post I didn't think you'd appreciate me posting it, but I can EASILY put it on there if you'd like!!!!

LY!!!!