Monday, October 5, 2009

Most Important Day...Sept 3rd!!!!!

I DEFINITELY should have posted about this day on the said day, but...I didn't!! I try to avoid mentioning this day at all costs!! I think in the back of my mind I hope for a "Sixteen Candles" b-day!! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE when people REMEMBER my b-day!!! I just don't like having to REMIND people that it's here!! If you LOVE me you'll remember!!!

Anywho...this year one of my BESTEST friends on the planet arranged to have a b-day dinner for me!! This year I chose Pizza Factory because ON your b-day you can get a pizza in the shape of your age!! I actually had been thinking about this for a couple of weeks & was trying to think of a number that would get me the MOSTEST pizza!! I chose the number "88"!! I figured I could get away with that number!!!!







{SHEER JOY!!! "Why" you might ask?!?!}


{Here's WHY!!!! I LOVE my Family!!
They know EXACTLY what makes me happy!!!!}


LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Jodi Lou said...

Looks like you got some super fun presents for your birfday... You must have an AWESOME sister. :)