Monday, October 5, 2009

Summer Concerts!!! Aug to Sept 2009

This year I was lucky enough to be invited by some of my friends to attend a couple different concerts. One I've been wanting to go to for YEARS, another was a spur-of-the-moment thing & the last was a tradition I've started with my Sister & a couple of friends!! I'm SOOO envious of the talents of others!!!

Def Leppard & Poison_08252009
I got a text from one of my friends a couple days before this concert aksing if I wanted to go!! I was SOOO excited because I was supposed to have gone a few years earlier but a prior family engagement didn't allow it to happen!! (Lost money on the deal, but Mother's non-disappointment is more important...LONG STORY!!!)








I must admit...the concert was good, but the people watching was EXQUISITE!!! See for yourselves!!!




Lonestar_08282009

The day before this concert I got yet ANOTHER text message aksing if I wanted to go to this one. I've always been a fan of Lonestar, but never really thought about going to any of their concerts. It just so happens that this concert fell on the same day as one of my friend's (Becca L) b-days, so I DEFINITELY could not turn down the offer.

Before the concert I went to Pizza Factory with Becca & some of her friends. Then we all went to the concert. It was WAY fun, eggspecially watching the fans have fun at the stage RIGHT in front of other fans!! Gotta LOVE the non-considerate fans at concerts!!!

{Becca & I before the show!!
And, for your info...I was just resting BEFORE the show!!!}




RS & RB_09112009

This concert has become a WONDERFUL annual tradition for my sister & I!!! For the last 4 or so years they've held this concert at the AMAZING Thanksgiving Pointe Waterfall Amphitheatre (http://www.thanksgivingpoint.com/), but for whatever reason they weren't able to book it there so they held this benefit concert (http://www.nowican.org/) at the Scera Shell Amphitheatre instead!! It was yet ANOTHER AMAZING concert from RS & RB!!!

No comments: