Monday, October 5, 2009

Utah County Fair_Aug 15 2009

With working for a "brand new agent" (David M) since my uncle retired, David has been given some good opportunities to try to get his name out in the local community. One such opportunity was at the Utah County Fair at the Spanish Fork Fair Grounds. There were a few agents that were lucky enough to get in on this a below are some pics of the fun times & fun people I gots to hang with whilst I was there!!!

{Me with some of the other agents & staffers on hand}


{The HIT of the Fair...old-fashioned wooden gliders!! Everyone LOVEd State Farm for these!!}


{Nothin beats a FREE 5 minute massage...well maybe two or three of them...YES I DID!!!!}


{I just HAD to get pictures with these wonderful folks!!!!
Can you REALLY blame me?!?!}


{What would a day at the Fair be
without gettting a picture with the wild life?!?!}

LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Wright said...

Oh Skooters! You make me laugh! Of course you would get 2-3 massages! Why not?!?! =0)