Sunday, February 22, 2009

An Iggy's Weekend!!!

This last weekend I got to try out a new restaurant, Iggy's Sports Grill...TWICE!!! Once in Orem with some friends, the other in Centerville with some family!! They've got quite a wide-spread menu...burgers, samiches, pizza, pasta, seafood...TOO many choices!!!! I got the Halibut Fish N'Chips Friday night & the Chicken Strips Saturday afternoon!! Both were...GRRRREAT!!!!!

{Good food & Good Friends}

{Iggy's Chicken Balls}

{"There are several things considered sacred in this life. One of those happens to be another mans fries. If you remember that you will live a long and happy life." (Name that quote & you'll win a prize!!)}


{Family time at Iggy's Sports Grill}




{We missed you Charlie, Haley & Kannon!!}


LYB!!!!!

2 comments:

Chuck Miller said...

yeah wish we would have had some notice.

Anonymous said...

Skooters! You are simply the best! I'm glad I found you in the blogging world my dear dear friend!