Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Weekend 2009

This weekend was like most of my weekends lately...I got to spend it with Family!! This weekend was with "the Landlord" & his family!!

Friday night I was invited to go to dinner with "the Landlord", Beckham & Avi. We went some place I hadn't been for months...Burgers Supreme!! MMMM!! The kids were excited as well...at least at first. You can tell from the pictures that things changed thru the meal!!


As I've mentioned in an earlier blog "the Landlord" owns a flower shop!! And as you know...Valentines is a VERY busy time of year for florists!! In fact...Valentines is when florists make most of their money that helps them to stay in business for the rest of the year!! This Valentines "the Landlord" asked if I would help make deliveries. I helped them out last Mother's Day & it was VERY rewarding seeing the joy that these Mothers experienced from such a simple act of kindness by their LOVEd ones!! I wanted to witness this "joy" again so I HAPPILY & WILLINGLY agreed!! Sadly, this year, I only got to make about 3 deliveries & none of them were home so we just had to leave them at the door!! :'( All well...maybe next year!!!!

{Amy hard at work preparing the AMAZING flower arrangements!!}

{Some of the AMAZING arrangements created!!}


{Sadly...none of these balloons were sold!! Why not?!?!}

{This one's for you Sis...Happy Valentine's Day!!!!}

One of the funnest parts about Valentines this year was after the snow stopped falling!!! I got to spend some "quality" time with Mator!! After cleaning the Landlord's driveway I went across the street & started cleaning off the walkways of the church. The best part about cleaning off the church walks is doing donuts in the parking lot!!! I've been contemplating selling Mator cause I'm getting desperate for money (DANG economy!!!!), but after this weekend...there's NO way I could get rid of him!!! It's just WAY too much fun!!!! I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can hit the trails!!!

LYB!!!!!

No comments: