Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chelsey & Monika's B-day Celebration!!!

What a Saturday night I had!!! I got to celebrate the births of a few of my friends!! Monika & Steph D's birthdays were on Thursday while Chelsey's birthday was on Saturday!! Steph D & some of her friends made the long drive to Mapleton from Riverton, while Chelsey made the even LONGER drive from St George!!

When I asked Chelsey what kind of cake she wanted she IMMEDIATELY told me that she wanted her Mother (Ma Judy) to make pear pies!! I'd never heard of "pear" pie before, but I'm glad she suggested it because Ma Judy made some AMAZING pear pies!! Thnx Ma Judy!!!!

Thnx also to my cousins Kacy & Darin for allowing us to use their home!!

{The PAAAARTAY party!!!}

{Yes...I DID make the cake & Ma Judy made the Pear Pies...MMMM!!!!}

{Didn't Jessica, Andrea & Lisa do a GRRRREAT job decorating?!?!}

{Smokey watching over us playing UNO...gotta LOVE it!!!}

LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Paige and Garret Story said...

i love the blogs! yay for blogs :)