Saturday, December 6, 2008

Avi's 2!!!

Avi, the daughter of the WONDERFUL people I live with, turned 2 years old this year on Thanksgiving day. Because of this they decided to have their family b-day party last Saturday (11/29/08). Gratefully, I was invited to attend!! I say "gratefully" because I've recently become friends with them YET they are including me as a "family member"!! (Shout-out to "The Landlord"!!)

Enough of that...now to the pics!!! I wanted to show the "craftiness" & "skills" of Britnee (Avi's mother)!!

Britnee made the AWESOME hat & shirt!!



Britnee ALSO made this cake AND the cupcake icecream cones...YUMMY!! Doesn't she have some AMAZING skills?!?!






Avi blowing out her candle with the help of her Daddy!! (The Landlord)



I'd like to throw in a little note here at the end...Britnee is an AMAZING cook!! I've had some SPECTACULAR meals these last couple of nights!! She'd say it's "nothing"...because she's like that but...can I say DELISH!!!!!!!!


LYB!!!!!

No comments: