Thursday, December 18, 2008

CHRISTmas AT Foundations!!!

I absolutely LOVE CHRISTmas time!!! It is by FAR my FAVORITIST time of year!!! (Even though this year has been extremely tough for me) It's the time of year that gives us ALL-THE-MORE reason to think of others!! ie - Michole (Jared's girlfriend) is trying to find out from some of the SL homeless shelters/food banks if they are in need of any "helping hands" to help serve dinners on CHRISTmas night!! I'm SOOO excited to (hopefully) bring some joy into someone else's life this year!!!!

Enough of that...back to the real reason for this blog...CHRISTmas at Foundations Insurance!!

I've been away from the Foundations Office for the last week & a half!! When I returned today there was a tree in the office!! I LOVE pine trees!! I don't know WHAT it is about them, but they make me SOOO happy!!! There's not much to this CHRISTmas tree, but I still LOVE it!!!




As I was walking to Albertson's this morning to get breakfast I was thinking to myself: "I should REALLY get something for the Foundations Ladies for CHRISTmas!! I don't have ANY money for presents, but I REALLY need to get something to show them how much I LOVE & appreciate them." As I was walking to the produce section I passed the "flower cooler"!! I saw ALL the beautiful flowers & a thought popped into my head...get them flowers!!! I was like...WHAT A GRRRREAT IDEA!!!! But...what color do I get?! What IS the appropriate color for "Friends"?!?! I should have called my WONDERFUL Friend the Florist, Britnee, but I really didn't want to bother her with it...especially since she helped me yesterday with something else!! Anyhow...I saw this AMAZING bouquet of Bella Vita Roses and said: "DONE!!!!"




Thank you "Ladies" for your kindness AND patience with me!!! These flowers are the LEAST I can do to show how much you ALL mean to me and how much I appreciate your FRIENDSHIP!!!

LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Hayley England Kling said...

OH skoot! You are such a sweetheart and we love having you in the office!