Thursday, December 4, 2008

LYB!!!!

So...I'm sure there's some of you out there wondering what this "LYB" is that's been at the end of my blogs!! MANY of you knew me "pre-LYB"!!!! So...let me give a brief explanation to EVERYONE...

First...I LOVE acronyms!!! They've become my favorite...BACOCNACOI My Friends...BACOCNACOI!!!!!!! (to be explained in a later blog)

Next...In 2002 my little brother Jared (21 years of age at that time) had some MAJOR medical issues & had to have open-heart surgery & dual heart valve replacement!! IT was a MAJOR "blow" to our family!! Why did he, of all people, have to go thru SUCH an experience at SUCH a young age?!?!? He is continuing to recover, by LEAPS & BOUNDS (to the AMAZEMENT of the doctors)!! Up to that point my family was never really vocal in expressing our LOVE to one another!! Don't get me wrong...it's not like we NEVER said it, it just wasn't a consistent part of our conversations!! SO...from that day forward I vowed that the last words that I would tell EVERYONE that I cared about would be that I LOVED them!!! I mean...you never know when the last time you might see someone is!!!

Recently "LYB" or "LOVEYouBye" has become a standard with me!! I know I probably say it TOO much to TOO many people, but you know what...I LOVE EVERYONE!!!! Okay...ALMOST everyone, but what the HELL...we should LOVE our enemies...RIGHT?!?!?! Of course there are some of you out there that I LOVE more than others & y'all know who you are!!!


LYB!!!!!

2 comments:

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Hey, I like that you do that! That's what makes you, you! I read your other post and I can't believe you moved at of your house! So where are you leaving, you didn't really say in your post. Or maybe I just totally missed it. =)

Emily Young said...

Scoot you are such a good person! I need to try to be more like that. Thank you for being you.