Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Day @ the Univ 16th Ward!! :'(

Today was my last day as a member of the University 16th (YSA) Ward!!  :'(  It's VERY hard to leave, but it's time to make the change!!!  I became VERY good friends with the Bishopric & their families...being Asst Ward Clerk helped a GRRRREAT deal with this...and I'm going to miss them all TREMEDOUSLY!!!  I REALLY appreciate ALL they did to make me feel welcome & to feel a part of their families!!  I REALLY admired all their efforts in attending as many ward activities as they could!!  They would travel from Lehi to Provo AT LEAST twice a day on Sundays (Sacrament Meeting in the mornings & Ward Prayer at nights) and sometimes a couple days during the week to various activities!!  They are TRUE examples of dedication to their callings from the Lord!!

Now to the new ward!!!  After Sacrament Meeting (appr 10:30am) I transferred my records to my new ward (another perk of being Asst Ward Clerk), the Edgemont 2nd Ward.  About 1:30pm "The Landlord" received a call...it was from Bishop Kohler!!  He was calling them because he had just received my records & was calling to verify things!!  I'm gonna LOVE this new ward if the Bishop is THIS up on things!!!

Welp...that's my life to date!!  I hope ALL is well with you all!!

LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Wright said...

This will be a great change for you Skoot! I'm so excited for ya! I'm certain you will be missed in your old ward! Best of luck!