Friday, December 12, 2008

Families ARE Eternal!!!!

Thursday (12/11/2008) my brother Charlie & his WONDERFUL wife Haley were sealed for TIME & ALL ETERNITY in the Salt Lake Temple!! It was an INCREDIBLE service for MANY reasons, but one in particular...

My uncle Rodney & I were discussing "things" in the marriage waiting room & we got talking about Paula (his wife who had passed away earlier this year after battling cancer; my Mother's only sibling) & how when he visited the temple the other day he could feel her there with him throughout different parts of the temple!! At the beginning of Charlie & Haley's sealing ceremony the sealor talked a great deal about "angels"!! He mentioned that "angels" are our LOVEd ones that had passed before us (and he gave a quote by Elder Neal Maxwell) & that these "angels" were there to witness the sealing!! This was ESPECIALLY meaningful seeing that Aunt Paula & the Grandparents on BOTH my Mother & Father's sides had passed away & were not with us...physically!! It was EXTREMELY comforting to know that Aunt Paula was sitting next to my Mother & that my Grandparents were filling the empty seats on the row next to me!!

Now for the picture portion!! I LOVE pictures!!!!!

Outside the Temple!!


The Luncheon!!


Family Lunchin' It Up!!!


Friends Partook As Well!!!


After Party Fun!!!




LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

That is so exciting! And what a cool story about your uncle.
P.S. I love your bow tie!