Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Merry Miller CHRISTmas!!!

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE CHRISTmas?!?!?!

Yesterday was the annual Miller Family CHRISTmas Party @ my parent's ward house!! This is ONE of the many family activities I look forward to EVERY year!! If you know my family you'll know why!! Following are a FEW of these reasons...

FOOD!!

There are four food staples to every Miller party: 1) Blonde brownies [not featured at the CHRISTmas party :'( ]; 2) Potato Salad [Grandma Miller made the bestest, but the attempts at matching are still REEEEALLY good!!!]; 3) Darin Scott's 7 Layer Dip; & 4) Brenda's Cheesy Meat Dip. 


{Attempts at Grandma Miller's Potato Salad!!}


FAMILY!!

I can't really think of what to say except...I LOVE them!!!




SANTA!!

For the last 10 or so years I've been playing Santa at these CHRISTmas parties!! The "older" kids have caught on to the fact that it's me, and last year Rachel May even saw through the disguise!! Therefore I've been trying to decide how we could change things up to throw things off!! So...this year Charlie stepped in to fill the "suit"!! I was pretty sad about this happening this year because the theme for this year's party was "Mele Kalikimaka" and Santa was asked to dress Hawaiian!! (see more info below) It would have been REALLY fun to have a little change to the "usual" Santa routine!! All well...Santa Charlie did a good job!!! 





MELE KALIKIMAKA!!

This year Norm, Helen & their kids/grandkids were "in charge". Due to ALL of Norm's travels to Hawaii & other "islands" they decided to go with a theme of "Mele Kalikimaka"!! Along with this Norm had his grandkids do a little singing/dancing for the family!!


LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Wright said...

OH Skooters! I want to see pics of you in the Santa suit. When our little boy get's old enough we'll have to have you come over and play the part ok?! Merry Christmas!