Monday, December 15, 2008

The Fullmer's (Bishop Bill & Mama Jackie's clan)!!!

So...a few months back I became good...nay...GRRRREAT... friends with this AMAZING young lady, Monika!! She has been inviting me (& others) to her family's home for Sunday dinners!! It's SOOO nice having ANOTHER "home-away-from-home"!! I sure do LOVE my friends & their families for being SOOO open & welcoming of me!! It means SOOO much!!!

Anyhow...last night K-Dawg made us omelets!! There's NOTHING as good as "breakfast" for "dinner"!! MMMM!!!! After dinner Monika & Lindy were CRAVING apple-cinnamon pie so we drove over to Lindy's to pick up the filling & then went back to Monika's family's to watch "Christmas Vacation"!! A CLASSIC Christmas movie!!!


Didn't Munk & LindyLou do an AMAZING job?!?!

I sure do LOVE the Fullmer's!! They make ALL their guests feel SOOO welcome & a member of the family!! How's about a little about the Fullmer's:
Bishop Bill is...well...Bishop Bill!! As with MOST Bishops he's not around much for the dinners, but he is a RIOT when he IS!!
Mama Jackie is a VERY LOVing & giving "mother"!! She's not only a "mother" to her own children, but to her children's friends & her sibling's children as well!!
Monika is simply put...AMAZING!!! She does SOOOO much for her siblings...and ME!! She's ALWAYS preparing the meals & then cleaning up!! I sure do LOVE ya Munk!!!!!
Justin is waiting for his mission call...which should be showing up sometime this week!! I don't know HOW he's going to do it, but he's waiting til this weekend to open it because more of his extended family is going to be in town!!
Logan is a TYPICAL 15 yr old!! ALWAYS the SASS (Smart A**)!! But he's LOVEd just the same!!
Kody (or K-Dawg as I refer to him) is one of the most LOVing 10 yr olds I know!! Take last night for instance...one of my FAVORITIST after-dinner activities is to "crash" on the couch!! One of K-Dawg's favorite after-dinner activities is to "crash" on S-Dawg!! He tells me...repeatedly...that I'm "soft"!! I LOVE kids!! They can be SOO innocent & mean no harm!!!

Well...now you know a little bit about some of my "extended" family!! There are MANY more "families" for me to introduce you to!!

LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Monika said...

Thanks Skoot!! Your pretty amazing yourself!!