Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTmas...EVERYONE!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! I don't really know exactly what it is about this AMAZING holiday that makes me SOOOO happy!!! I'm thinking that it's just being with my family & seeing HOW much we LOVE being together!! Gifts are fun, but...TIME IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

The kids enjoyed playing w/each others gifts!!

My family are the MOST creative gift wrappers!!
"Use what ya got!!"


Father explaining the charms on the bracelet he gave Mother...
they contained the birthstones for each of us...their kids!!


Gifts that remind us of times passed!!


At times the kids would get bored waiting to open the gifts THEN...

Gifts that fit appropriately to our needs & lives!!

Gifts to keep us warm!!!

Gifts that make us happy!!!!

Gifts that bring joy & the gratitude felt!!!

Random pic from the day's events!!!

Poor Jesse was feeling a little left out this year!!!


Thank you SOOOO much to my Family for...EVERYTHING!! I had such an AWESOME Christmas this year!! I LOVE you all SOOO much!!! There is NO way I'm EVER going to be able to show my LOVE & appreciation for EVERYTHING you do for me...just your concern & interest in my life let's me know I'm LOVEd!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!

LYB!!!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas.. Families are the best:) Have an awesome New Yrs!!